Start a new topic

Lies Lies and more Lies!

My bill was paid on time for my lease, and my phone daughters phone is locked. Called customer service not once, not twice, but three times. Each time they say sorry we have fixed that, you will have to wait up to an hour, then turn your phone off and back on and you be all good. Lies, Lies and more Lies. Now they are closed once again and have to try again tomorrow. I asked what can you do for crediting me for service I have paid for but you have blocked. I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do. Well there's something I can do, file a complaint with the state attorney generals office.

1 person has this problem

I will be talking to a supervisor tomorrow, and if issue is not resolved then. I will contact the state attorney general. And post everywhere about how they lie to the people that pay them.

1 person likes this
they had took am extra payment from me.Then said i wouldnt have to pay my simple mobile bill now i my phone shut off they said i wouldnt have to pay my bill liars judt haveing problems everytime it comes to paying yhem all lies lies lies lies liars they are going to hell for all there lies will someone please tell the truth
Login to post a comment