Start a new topic

Coronavirus

Are you all offering any relief to the people affected by the quarantine by Coronavirus

12 people have this problem

Do I got to make a payment anyways

2 people like this
I have been trying to reach someone with no luck for a week. I am out of work due to coronavirus and not 1 person could respond to my emails can't get through on the phone not the instant message. I need some kind of extension. Smart pay attempted to take payment and it was not available because I'm out of work with no money waiting on stimulus and or unemployment. I think it's pretty sh...y that I can not get someone and now I have an over draft fee. This company is a joke and should be ashamed to do this to people in this time obviously if we had the money to buy out right we wouldn't need this. Not to mention I spoke to someone a week and a half ago and they told me I had to call back, so they are aware of the situation.

5 people like this
I also have this problem
I’m soon to also have an over draft fee due to no one answering the phone lines. I’m thinking of just returning the phone.

1 person likes this

my salon was shut down also because of this virus! please,,,,help us!!!!

1 person likes this
Can someone please respond to my email!!! And everyone else needing to be contacted. Iv been trying for 2 weeks and ongoing and no response! Great customer service you guys are!!!!

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment