Start a new topic

Smart Pay won't take my card

My debit card has plenty of funds but keeps getting denied. How am I supposed to pay when my only card is being denied for no reason?

26 people have this problem

I have found but not taking payment.
Can’t update my debit card so can’t make the payment.
Can't make payment with new card which has funds
Pos company they are doing it so we have to pay more fuck them!!! I'm pissed i have to have my phone for work and they want to pull this shit
I've a brand new debit card, which has plenty of funds and works quite well as I have most of my Christmas shopping done now. My brand new card has been consistently getting declined since I received it. Now I am apparently overdue and will lose service two days from this post if I cannot get my card accepted.

2 people like this
Ya mine is the the same and i have thousands in my bank account it's bullshit and they wont do anything to fix it they are a sorry ass company

1 person likes this
Mine finally went through. I really hope this issue doesn't happen again next month.
I am having the same problem. I added a new card which has plenty of funds on it and it's not taking my payment. Says I will lose service on Jan 2nd if not paid. This is BS! I use my phone for work, I cant lose my service. I cant even find a number to call. Has anyone else been able to find a number to call and make a payment?

2 people like this
Says payment denied, added new card with plenty of funds still won’t take the damn card to make my payment! I have to have my phone for my kids and work.

This happened to me as well and i added 3 different cards between debit cards and credit cards and nothing would go through. i finally was able to get it to go through when I changed the amount by 1 penny and then tried It. It went through Immediately hopefully this can help someone else :)

1 person likes this

Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon because this is ridiculous. I've lost count of how many times this has happened. Thankfully I was finally able to login to this forum because I was able to find Tara's answer, and it worked! I changed my payment amount by one penny and it went through. However, I couldn't pay a penny more than my payment amount, so I had to pay a penny less which meant my payment was still overdue. But, they don't accept payments for less than 50 cents, so I had to go back and make another payment in the amount of 50 cents.

2 people like this
Same issue.
Same problem here I can’t update my card I put a new card in with plenty of funds but it keeps getting kicked out. UGH

I see that the payment went through in my bank, but Smart Pay says that the payment did not and I can't find a number to call them. I have until Sept. 5th to figure this out. Someone please help me I can not afford to lose service on my phone..

Login to post a comment